- We will have a maximum on site capacity of 4 people at one time in the clinic so please follow instructions on the door.
- Please limit your visits to one healthy and well person at a time – with someone else bringing your pet if you are unwell.
- We still need to keep our distance and play it safe. Inside the clinic there will be a contactless pay station and we you will be asked to bring and wear a mask, or we will provide one for you, while in the consult room with your veterinary team.
For medication and food collection
- Please park at the front of our clinic in Kenwyn Street for easier entry and speedier process
- Although our retail area is now open it will be a one person in the area rule at a time. For this reason, we encourage contactless collection for any food, parasite treatment and script requests. We will continue with our Alert Level 4 grade of sterilisation and hygiene between clients for each visit, which does require additional time, but will keep you safe.
- We welcome you to try Victor the Vet Nurse chatbot who can help you order online at www.thestrandvet.co.nz or on our Facebook page, email email@example.com or leave a voicemail by calling 09 377 6667.
- Both front and back door will be available – with free parking undercover or convenient paid on Kenwyn St.
- Please alert us to your arrival for your scheduled appointment using our SMS service (following instructions with new numbers on the door)
- Please wait in your car until the coast is clear – which will allow for minimal time in the clinic and consult room to reduce the risk for both our team as well as you and your pet.
- If possible please limit to one person per animal but let us know if more than one person needs to attend or if you would prefer to keep it contactless
- Please allow extra time for your consultation and arrive 10 minutes early, have patience with our new process as your pet will enjoy coming in with you attached.